Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What's For Supper?

We wanted to go out to eat tonight, but my husband, my mother, and I had trouble deciding which restaurant to patronize.

"Chinese?" I suggested, but 85-year-old Mom said no, because she's not a fan of seafood, or spicy foods, so it's a problem for her to find much to satisfy her at a Chinese restaurant.

"Mexican?" No, food's too hot.

"Italian?" We just had Italian last Friday.

"Okay, then where would you like to go, Mother?"

"You choose," she said, "I'll eat anything. I'm not picky."

So we ended up at Catfish Wharf.

2 comments:

Ann crum said...

If anyone had been in here when I read this, they would have thought I lost my mind when I laughed right out loud at it! lol

Sixty Something said...

It was pretty comical,and we all got a good laugh out of it...including Mother.