Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday, Oct. 7

Slept late this morning, until around 8 a.m., and then did a treadmill session and resistance exercises after breakfast.



After that, I did this and that around the house until lunch. After lunch, I went to the women's center at the hospital for my annual routine mammograms. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so it was appropriate that I had the test today.



Back home, I spent time gathering information about our family tree to add to a genealogy being researched by a distant relative up north. This relative has agreed to exchange information with me, so I'll be interested receiving his findings by mail. He said he has spent the last ten years researching the family, so he must have quite a lot of information.



Later, Mother came over, and we had leftover split pea soup for supper, with oatmeal muffins that she had baked this morning.



Around 6:30 p.m., we went to the movie theater to see the new Michael Douglas movie "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" rated PG-13. Six of us were in the theater. Enjoyed the movie.

0 comments: