Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday, Jan. 19

Up at 7:30 this morning. After breakfast, I went to Mother's house to help her take a shower. Then I threw a load of towels and clothes in the washer, before I returned home and changed clothes to do a treadmill and resistance band exercises.

Once I was ready for the day, I did this and that around the house until lunchtime. Hubbie helped Mother come over to join us for a potato soup lunch.

We weren't sure if one of our scrapbook club members would come for a club meeting, but Mother and I decided we'd work on pages, anyway. The member did not show up, but Mother and I accomplished quite a bit. Except for a little jounaling, we managed to finish wedding pages featuring Grandson and his bride, who married last July. Now we are ready to begin pages featuring a new great-grandbaby girl.

Later, we had a supper of leftover spaghetti and sauce, served with canned whole kernel corn, and French bread. Hubbie accompanied Mother home afterward, and then he and I settled in front of TV.

0 comments: