Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesday, June 9

We slept late today, and after breakfast I hopped on the treadmill for a 35-minute session, and then did resistance exercises. After that, I did household chores until lunch time.

After lunch, Hubbie and I ran errands...to pick up the local newspapers that were held while we were gone, and to the WDCS to get the photos I'd left yesterday for one-hour printing, as well as other incidentals.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in this-and-that tasks and reading the Sunday and local newspapers until 5 p.m., when I went to an arts council meeting. That lasted until after 6 p.m. Back home, we had a supper of leftovers from camp, and then I went to a community theater board meeting, which drug on until about 9:30 p.m.

I'd left Hubbie watching old TV westerns. When I got home, he was enjoying a big bowl of popcorn, but he stopped munching long enough to pop me a bowl full. It takes me a while to wind down after an active evening like tonight, so it was about 11 p.m. before we got to bed.

0 comments: