Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday, December 8

Slept late this morning, and then did a treadmill and weights exercises session. Mother came over after I was ready for the day, and we did this and that for the rest of the morning.

After lunch, Mother and I went to get haircuts. It poured rain this afternoon, making for an uncomfortable trip to the beauty shop, especially since my umbrella decided to quit working.

Back home, I spent time at my computer, doing an expense report on the graham cracker cookie Christmas house workshop, and putting workshop snapshots on a CD for the gallery director. I also loaded a bunch of photos into Mother's digital frame.

After that, Mother and I sat down to watch a couple of episodes of "Dr. Oz" that I recorded on DVR. At the conclusion of the shows, I left to go to a 5 p.m. visual arts committee meeting downtown, which dragged on until 6:30.

Afterward, we had a supper of chicken and rice casserole (using some of the chicken that we failed to put in the chicken noodle soup Saturday) and English peas. Mother went home after that, and Hubbie and I did the usual...watched TV. Pretty uninspired day.

0 comments: