Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wednesday, Nov. 10

Up at 7 a.m., and then did a treadmill session and weights exercises after breakfast. After I was ready for the day, I spent the rest of the morning completing one of two online courses for the Literacy Council. It was noon before I finished the course and took the short quiz.

Mother came over just before lunch and put together a meatloaf for the oven later. After lunch, I downloaded snapshots from our trip, and then uploaded some of them to a social network site. For some reason, it was a slow process. I don't know if it is because my photo files are large, or because the site is grinding slow. Maybe it's a combination of the two.

Spent some time, too, talking with a science teacher at a school that my grandson attends, in the hopes of doing a photography residency there.

Didn't accomplish much else the rest of the afternoon. For supper, of course, we had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans. Mother went home afterward, and Hubbie and I settled in to watch a couple of one-hour shows on TV.

0 comments: