Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tuesday, July 14

We got up late this morning, and it stormed again, so I waited until I could hear no more thunder before I did a treadmill session and weights exercises. It was 9:30 before I was done, so Sis arrived before I finished getting ready for the day. She went directly to Mother's house to visit for the morning.

The medical supply business called to say they would deliver a used transport wheelchair to our house that we can use until a new one comes in. In the meantime, Hubbie and I ran a couple of errands. Mother and Sis came over to our house while we were doing that and set up a jigsaw puzzle. Sis also gathered materials for making a couple of birthday cards at our scrapbook meeting on Thursday.

Later in the afternoon, Hubbie hooked the camper to the truck and we took it to a repair shop to have the wheels checked and put new tires on it. I followed in the van and brought Hubbie home, before I went on to a visual arts committee meeting at 5 p.m. That meeting went on until 6:30.

Back home, we had a supper of steamed new potatoes, and yellow and zucchini squash, plus cornbread and biscuits. Then I went to a community theater meeting at 7:30. The lady who hosts the meetings at her home had two large sacks packed with jigsaw puzzles ready for me to take home. The young woman who borrowed several items from me for the Fairytale Theater performance also brought those items to me at the meeting. So I had a load of stuff to carry into the house when I got home. Hubbie usually rushes out to help me, but he was snoozing in the recliner tonight.

0 comments: