Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday, Sept. 16

Up around 7:30 this morning, and did a treadmill session and resistance exercises after breakfast. Once I was ready for the day, I loaded our scrapbooking supplies into the van, and then ironed the clothes I'll need for an upcoming trout fishing trip.

Mother stayed at her house this morning, but after lunch came over to our house so we could go to the scrapbook club meeting at 1 p.m. Just before 1 p.m. the lady who rides with us arrived.

Four of us gathered today. Mother worked on pages of Niece's wedding, and I planned pages of my 50th anniversary high school reunion. I cropped photos, but did not mount them on pages, because I'm not satisfied with the colors of the card stock I chose. Our school colors were purple and gold, and I turned up purple paper that works just fine, but the gold I chose is too bright. I need to find a subtler tone.

The meeting lasted until 3 p.m., and we were home before 3:30. Mother went back to her house to spend the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Since I had a little time to kill before supper, I decided to make a small apple crumble dessert in order to use a couple of apples that were getting wimpy. Later, I heated "the week in review" leftovers for Hubbie's and my supper.

After that, it was an evening of TV. Tonight we watched a couple of one-hour season finale shows, and the premiere of another.

0 comments: