Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday, July 7

Up around 7:30, and did a treadmill and resistance exercises after breakfast. Once I was ready for the day, I did this and that around the house, like a couple of loads of laundry, and planning the menu for next week.

Hubbie accompanied Mother to our house around 10 a.m., where she and Hubbie prepared tomatoes for the freezer.

Later, I fixed lunch, and afterward, while Mother napped, I went shopping. I was looking for a pair of khaki crop pants to replace a pair that somehow managed to get stained in the laundry room. Something wet had been thrown on top of them, causing a blue stain, and rust circles. Nothing I tried removed the stains, so I went in search of a new pair. Found a pair that will do, although this late in the season, there wasn't much to choose from.

Back home, we wasted the rest of the afternoon dozing in front of TV, and hoping for rain, which never materialized, even though it was cloudy for a while.

For supper, we had bagel pizzas, served with salad and cottage cheese. Afterward, I accompanied Mother to her house, helped her take a shower, and threw a load of laundry in the washer.

Later, we went to the WDCS to pick up a few things, including a movie..."J. Edgar," starring Leonardo DiCaprio, a biopic about J. Edgar Hoover, controversial director of the FBI until his death in 1972.



0 comments: