Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday, Nov. 8

Up around 7:30, and did stair stepping, resistance bands, and weights exercises after breakfast.

Hubbie was scheduled to go to a Master Gardener meeting at 10 a.m. Before he left, he accompanied Mother to our house, where she began working on Christmas cards for Caring Hands Hospice, while I got ready for the day.

Before I showered, I spent a little while printing photos that I felt would make good backgrounds for Christmas cards.

It was 11:30 before I got back downstairs, and time for Mother to have her lunch. So before I started working on cards, I fixed Ramen Noodle soup for her, and heated leftovers for Hubbie and me...a pork chop diced up and heated with barbecue sauce, then served on sandwich rounds bread, and baked sweet potatoes, along with dishes of canned sliced peaches. Hubbie returned from his meeting just in time for lunch.

After lunch, Mother and I spent the afternoon until around 4 p.m. making cards, while Hubbie shopped at the WDCS for a few grocery items, and kitty litter.

Supper tonight was leftover lasagna, served with canned whole kernel corn, cottage cheese, and bread and butter.

Hubbie accompanied Mother to her house afterward, and then he and I watched TV, including a football game featuring the team from Hubbie's alma mater college. Alma mater won.



0 comments: