Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday, Aug. 28

Up at 6 a.m. to get ready for water aerobics. The pool was nice and warm today, and fifteen of us enjoyed the session.

One older lady is guarding her back, though, because she injured it when she fell through her bathroom floor. Her bathroom had flooded, and carpenters were to be there to repair the floor on the very day that the lady fell through it. She just didn't realize the floor was that weak. It's a wonder she didn't break her back.

Back home afterward, I enjoyed a couple of cups of coffee, and then got ready for the day. In the meantime, Hubbie accompanied Mother to our house.

Once I was dressed, I did this and that around the house, until lunchtime. Mother had her usual Ramen Noodle soup, and Hubbie and I had the rest of the Dragon Soup, along with PB&J sandwiches.

After lunch, Mother made a batch of pimento cheese, while I busied myself upstairs. Hubbie spent part of his afternoon washing the van.

Later, I decided to fix breakfast-for-supper, since I couldn't think of anything else. We had biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, and dishes of canned peaches.

Afterward, Hubbie accompanied Mother to her house, and then he and I watched episodes of "One Tree Hill."







0 comments: