Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday, Jan. 7

Up at 7:30, but postponed my exercises until later. Got dressed right after breakfast in anticipation of the guy who has been working on our bathroom returning to put the hardware on the cabinets and do other touch-up jobs. We were also expecting the plumber, but he called to say it would be around lunchtime before he got here.

Hubbie accompanied Mother to our house around 9:30, and she went to her jigsaw puzzle. Hubbie and I didn't do much other than wash a couple of loads of laundry. I did go to Mother's house to photograph ice on her living room window that created lacy formations. The I uploaded the pics to my social network page.

The worker arrived after 10 a.m., and the plumber arrived at noon. Hubbie and I weren't inspired to do much with workers banging around upstairs.

We were everlastingly glad, though, when the job was completed around 1 p.m. As soon as the guys left, I did stair stepping, resistance bands, and weights exercises, then luxuriated for about an hour in my new bathroom.

I'm so pleased with the bathroom, after waiting so long for it to be completed, that I couldn't resist snapping a pic of it to post on my social network page.

Later, we decided to have breakfast for supper. So Mother diced onions and ham, and I sauteed them, then added egg substitute and cheese. We had the scrambled eggs with a side of cottage cheese, toast and crab apple jelly, and fresh grapes for dessert. Hot cups of coffee completed the meal.

Watched TV after that, including a couple of Lifetime channel movies. Mother opted to go home.





0 comments: