Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Water Aerobics

This morning, for the first time since February 19, when I had my cardiac episode, I was able to go to water aerobics. The ladies enthusiastically welcomed me back. I was glad to see all of them, too.

Unfortunately, there will only be one more aerobics session, on Friday, before the pool closes while the college is on a three-week break. We'll return June 2. Even then, I'll only be able to attend sessions on Wednesdays and Fridays, because I have cardiac rehab on Monday mornings until July. But I love the pool so much that I'm grateful for whatever time I can get.

The pool felt wonderful this morning, as did the aerobic workout. I really missed it.

Tomorrow, the ladies will gather at a local Italian restaurant for lunch. I want to go, but I'm not sure I'll be able to, because the Master Gardeners will be meeting to tour a fantastic private local garden, and I promised Hubbie that I'd go and take photos. There is a threat of rain tomorrow, though, and if that happens, I won't want to risk my camera. So...if the weather's nice, I'll go tour the garden; if not, Mother and I will join the "Water Babies" for lunch.

0 comments: