Thursday, June 26, 2008

This and That Thursday

Today was Cardiac Rehab day, of course. This was my last session until I return from our trip to the capital city next week. Just when I think I'm working on the treadmill about as fast as I can go, the exercise physiologist increases my speed. Today, I worked at 3.7 mph. Whew.





After I got home, Hubbie and I went through all my photography equipment and supplies, making sure everything is packed for the session at the science museum next week. So far, nine kids are registered, which is a nice size group to work with.





Now it's a matter of packing personal needs into the camper. We try to make it easy on ourselves by cooking meals ahead for trips. What we do is double whatever recipe we're having for suppers during the week, and freeze half to take with us. The camper is well equipped with a stove, microwave, and refrigerator, and we always carry a grill with us, but on working trips like the one next week, we certainly don't want to worry about meal preparation.



Mother and Shih Tzu will stay at the campground during my afternoon work times, but Hubbie will go with me to help load and unload, set up the darkroom, supervise kids, etc.



During the week, we expect family to visit at the campground, so Mother will have company part of the time. Sis might be able to take a break from work and visit. And Daughter plans to visit one day, along with her aunt (who is also my good friend). Son and Daughter-in-Law will be at camp on Friday to go with us to the big fireworks display and symphony orchestra performance. So it promises to be a busy but fun week.

This evening, Mother and I went to a Weight Watchers meeting for a monthly weigh-in. We're still well under our target weights. I weighed the same as last month, and the same as I've been weighing every workout day at Cardiac Rehab.

0 comments: