Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday, January 21

It was pretty cool going to the pool for water aerobics this morning, but at least the wind wasn't blowing. The water was chilly this morning, too. Others said the water was even colder Monday, so I'm glad I didn't go that day. Today, only 18 of us showed up for the session. I imagine that some who came Monday thought the pool would be cold today, too, so they stayed home.

Those of us who were there were surprised when a video crew from the high school came and filmed our session. We were told it will be presented at the American Heart Association "Go Red Luncheon" in February. I am already featured as a heart attack survivor for that event, so if I appear on the water aerobics video at all, maybe it'll be at a distance.

After I got home and stood in a hot shower for a while to thaw out, and then got ready for the day, I watched "Good Morning, America," which I had recorded on DVR. I was interested in their report of last night's inauguration ball events.

Mother came over and joined us for lunch. After that, I went to my computer upstairs and wrote a first draft of an article about the lady who got a novel published. I should be able to get that story ready to submit to the regional newspaper by this weekend.

For supper, Mother "fried" chicken in cooking spray. We had that with mashed potatoes, low-fat, low-sodium white gravy made with chicken broth, and English peas.

Mother went home after supper, and Hubbie and I spent our evening as usual...watching TV.

0 comments: