Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, January 18

It's been a lazy day. We got up around 8 a.m. and had breakfast, and then I got on the treadmill. I usually skip Sunday sessions, but I needed to make up for a missed day Friday.



Nothing much happened for the rest of the morning. We read the Sunday paper, and I programmed the DVR for our favorite shows for the week, plus a few movies, and a Saturday basketball game.



For lunch, we had Swiss steak, mashed potatoes, and a freezer package assortment of sliced veggies...broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini and yellow squashes...steamed in the microwave.



Our music choices for today were CDs of Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groban, and Il Divo. After lunch, Mother went home, and Hubbie and I watched movies on TV. About mid-afternoon, Hubbie got a call from a local antique shop, where our dining room chair has been for several weeks awaiting repair of a broken leg. The chair was ready to be picked up, and since the shop would be open until 4 p.m., he went on down and got it.

For supper, Hubbie and I had bowls of chili, followed by bowls of fresh fruit, and then settled in front of the TV, again.

Like I said, it's been a lazy day.

0 comments: