Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday, September 29

Even though we didn't have anywhere to go this morning, we still got up around 7 a.m. After breakfast, I did a session on the treadmill, followed by resistance exercises. While I was doing this, Hubbie went to the barber shop.



Once I was ready for the day, Mother came over, and we finished decorating the house for fall. I'd decorated the mantel on Sunday before we went camping on Wednesday. Now all that remains is to put a display in the yard, but that can wait until later in the week.



After lunch, Mother and I went to meet our haircut appointments, while Hubbie attended a Master Gardener committee meeting. When we got back home, I uploaded photos to the one-hour printing service, and caught up on blogs.



Mid-afternoon, Hubbie took Shih Tzu to the vet, because she is coughing. It seems like she coughs a lot after every camping trip. I don't know if she is affected by allergies from strange vegetation at the campgrounds, or what. Anyway, the vet checked her out and prescribed a cough medicine. But he also said she has a heart murmur and is "wearing out." We know this, though we don't want to think about it.

Supper tonight was pork chops, cooked in apple juice, onions, and spices, served with sweet potatoes and black eyed peas. Later, Hubbie and I watched TV, including "Dancing With the Stars."

0 comments: