Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday, April 5

We were up at 6:30, so I could get ready to go to water aerobics. The pool was cool, but nice once I got used to it. I always feel invigorated after a workout in the pool.

Back home, after I was ready for the day, Mother and Sis came over, and we visited until lunchtime. Since Sis had to leave shortly after lunch, we decided to heat Easter dinner leftovers. It was all delicious again.

Sis left for home around 1 p.m. Afterward, Mother and I planned the menu for the week. While we did that, Hubbie went to the vet clinic and picked up the cat that had his jaw wired. The vet did a wonderful job. We can barely tell where the injury was.

Later, we ran errands...to a health store, a grocery store, a farm store, and the WDCS. It was about 4:30 by the time we got back. Mother, who said she only wanted cereal for supper, went home. Hubbie and I watched TV until we got hungry, around 6:30, when I made omelets for our supper.

We resumed watching TV after that...a couple of one-hour shows, until time to see the championship NCAA game, starting at 8 p.m.

0 comments: