Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday, Nov. 21

Slept late this morning and didn't get up until around 8 a.m. So I skipped my exercises. Mother came over after I was ready for the day, and we made bath salts and sea salt soother. I wanted to make hand cream, too, but I needed a bottle of baby lotion to complete the recipe.

So I spent the rest of the morning programming the DVR and doing other Sunday chores. For lunch, we had leftovers from yesterday's beef roast meal. Mother went home afterward, and Hubbie and I ran a couple of errands...to a dollar store to get a bottle of baby lotion, and the to the WDCS to shop for a few groceries. We didn't need much, but Mother had a fairly long list. From there, we stopped by a shoe store, where I bought a couple of pairs of black socks for mother as a 12-days-of-Christmas gift. Everything at the store was buy-one-get-one-half-price, so they were very inexpensive.


Back home, I made the hand cream and put it into pretty containers. Everything is ready now for making gift packs when needed. After that, I ordered one-hour photo prints of our trip to Branson, and of our family gathering yesterday.

Later, we went to a grocery store to take advantage of free Red Box movie rentals. We got "Prince of Persia," and "Letters to Juliet." I took "Letters to Juliet" to Mother to watch, while Hubbie and I watched the other one. Then we exchanged movies.

"Prince of Persia" must have been rented a lot, because it was somewhat damaged, causing it to skip and halt here and there. The movie is rated PG-13 for violence. And there's quite a bit of it for a Disney movie. We much preferred "Letters to Juliet," which is a PG-rated romantic comedy.

0 comments: