Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday, Nov. 27

Up at 7 a.m., and did a treadmill session and resistance exercises after breakfast. While I exercised, Hubbie took the cat to the vet to have her stitches removed.

Sis called on the intercom just as I was finishing my exercises to let me know that Niece was coming for a visit and was about an hour away. I was dressed and ready by the time she arrived.

We visited for the rest of the morning, while Mother and Sis finished a jigsaw puzzle.

After a soup and sandwich lunch, we played Michigan Rummy until around 3 p.m., when it was time for Niece to leave.

Later, after a supper of more Thanksgiving leftovers, Mother and Sis set up another jigsaw puzzle, and Hubbie and I watched as our favorite college football team played to a tremendous win. The game began at 2:30, but I'd recorded it on the DVR, so we didn't start watching it until around 5:30.

Mother and Sis tired of the puzzle around 6:30 and decided to head to Mother's house. Following the game, Hubbie and I watched one-hour shows for the rest of the evening.

0 comments: