Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday, Dec. 29

Up late this morning, around 8:30, but did a treadmill session and weights exercises after breakfast. Mother came over mid-morning and worked on her jigsaw puzzle. Once I was ready for the day, I played at my office computer, where I learned that Sis would be later arriving than she originally anticipated.

She got here around 2 p.m., bringing jars of homemade chai tea for Mother and me. Looks delicious. After she had a late lunch, she joined Mother in working on the puzzle. It was a lazy, rainy afternoon, and I didn't accomplish anything beyond scheduling an appointment for a haircut next week. It was a good day for relaxing and visiting.

For supper, we had beef hash, with a choice of Lima beans or butter beans, grape tomatoes, and yeast bread and butter. Afterward, Mother and Sis continued working on the puzzle, which they finished tonight.

Then we watched the animated features, "Rudolph's Shiny New Year," and "Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus." The Rudolph feature is a 1976 stop-motion film.

Mother and Sis went to Mother's house after that, and Hubbie and I watched our favorite college basketball team play to a dominating win.

0 comments: