Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday, Jan. 12

Up at 7:30, and did a treadmill session and resistance exercises after breakfast. Mother came over while I was doing that and nodded off in the rocking chair. I think she's been up since around 4 a.m.



While I got ready for the day, Hubbie ran errands. I was plenty happy to stay home, since the temp was in the single digits to low teens this morning. Br-r-r.



I didn't accomplish much before lunch, but afterward I set to work organizing our scrapbooking and card-making supplies. My goal was to separate rubber stamps and punches into categories and put them into Ziplock bags and then into a plastic tote. Once that was done, I did the same with stickers.



Getting these things organized made me want to sit down and make cards, but I'm going to resist until my scrap papers, and other elements are sorted. Maybe I can get to that this weekend.



Mother developed a headache this afternoon, so she wasn't in the mood to work on the jigsaw puzzle.



Supper tonight was barbecued pork chops with celery, onions, and carrots, with baked sweet potatoes and coleslaw.



Mother went home afterward, and Hubbie and I watched TV, including our favorite college basketball team as they played to a disappointing loss. Game programming was interrupted for President Obama's stirring eulogy at Tucson.

0 comments: