Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday, Sept. 18

Up at 7:30, and did stair stepping, resistance bands, and weights exercises after breakfast. Hubbie accompanied Mother to our house around 9:30, and she went to her jigsaw puzzle.

Niece called around that time, so I spent a long time chatting with her before getting ready for the day. By the time I was dressed, it was noon.

We had various leftovers for lunch, and then Mother went back to her jigsaw puzzle, I worked at my office computer, and Hubbie occupied himself downstairs.

Shortly after 2 p.m., Mother and I went to our friend's house to visit with her and another friend who is visiting for a few days from a town about an hour and a half away. Since both ladies have recently had birthdays (I sent handmade cards to them), I gifted each of them with jars of wine jelly.

When these two friends get together, they entertain themselves with a movie marathon, so tonight they'll try the wine jelly with cream cheese on crackers, as well as glasses of wine. Hope they like the jelly.

Back home, Mother made salads, while I heated the leftover spaghetti and sauce. The meal was just as good tonight as it was last night.

Afterward, Hubbie accompanied Mother to her house, and then he and I watched episodes of "One Tree Hill."

0 comments: