Monday, May 26, 2014

Sunday, May 25

We were in no hurry to get up this morning, so we lazed in bed until around 7:30. We settled for blueberry muffins and coffee (and a glass of orange juice for me) for breakfast, then got ready for the trip home.

By 9:30, we were on the road. It was a nice day for travel...overcast and not too hot. We arrived home around 11 a.m. Mother wanted to go straight to her house, so I accompanied her. Then Hubbie and I unloaded the camper. At noon, I fixed a sandwich plate and chips for Mother's lunch and took it to her. Hubbie and I also had sandwiches.

Time to shower, change clothes, and rest for a while after that and catch up on mail and newspapers. I also downloaded photos from Great-Grandson's graduation, and posted a lot of them on my social network page.

Later, for supper, I heated Dragon Soup and served it with crackers and pimento cheese. Hubbie took a serving of it to Mother, along with a wedge of angel food cake, strawberries, and whipped topping.

Then he and I watched episodes of "Bones" until bedtime. I kept one eye on the TV, while I ordered graduation photo prints to send to Granddaughter, and some for myself to use in creating scrapbook pages.

0 comments: