Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday, June 27

Slept late this morning, until around 8:30. Delayed exercising, while I did this and that related to planning a future trip, including an online search of attractions at a city we want to visit. Hubbie accompanied Mother to our house around 9:30, and she went to her puzzle.

Then he made reservations at the town where we'll stay on our trip. After that, he went outdoors to plant a packet of wildflower seeds he got at the MG meeting last night. The speaker gave packets to each member. These are seeds she harvested from her own property.

Another thing I did this morning was call my favorite computer repair shop to see if I could take my laptop to them today. Despite transferring nearly all of the photo files to CDs, the computer keeps telling me I have almost no disk space remaining. I've done a number of disk cleanups, and gone in to see what files I could delete, and it still indicates the computer is dangerously low on space.

The staff member at the computer shop said he suspects the computer has a virus, or spyware problems. After lunch, we took the computer to the shop, in a town about 15 minutes away. It will be next Monday before the computer tech can look at it, though.

Around 11 a.m., I finally got around to exercising. While I did that, Hubbie visited a couple of home improvement stores to see who can put a new floor in the sunroom. He was given names of a few contractors, and he called one. The guy agreed tocome on July 7 to assess our needs.

It was after lunch before I finally went upstairs to dress. Once I was ready, we made the quick trip to the computer shop. When we got back, I made a birthday card for a great-grandson. Didn't accomplish much after that, until time to get supper ready. The meal was pretty simple tonight...stir fry and rice.

Mother was ready to go home shortly after supper, so Hubbie accompanied her. Then he and I watched "As Time Goes By." Later, I went to Mother's house to put drops in her eyes.








0 comments: