Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday, June 25

Up at 7:30, and did stair stepping, resistance band, and weights exercises after breakfast. While I got ready for the day, Hubbie accompanied Mother to our house around 9:30. She went to her puzzle.

I didn't accomplish much before lunch, except racking my brain to decide on what to take to a potluck Master Gardener meeting tomorrow night. Hubbie received an e-mail last night informing him that the group will have the night meeting, program, and potluck tomorrow, because the group decided to to go to an all-day program in another town on their regular meeting day last Thursday. Some of the group complained, because they work and can't go to daytime meetings, so they are trying a night meeting. Spouses are invited to this meeting.

I finally decided to make chicken spaghetti for the potluck, because I have most of the ingredients already in the freezer. All I lacked was bell pepper and mushrooms. So a trip to the WDCS later was in order.

I did this and that for the rest of the morning, while Hubbie ran a couple of errands. After lunch, we ran errands together...to the library, to the bank, and to the WDCS, of course.

Back home afterward, Hubbie went out to work in the yard for a while, until it began thundering. It got so dark that we were convinced it would rain, but it only sprinkled.

I spent the rest of the afternoon reading my novel on e-tablet. Later, for supper, we had leftover lasagna, with garlic bread, salad, and cottage cheese.

Mother was ready to go home shortly afterward, and Hubbie accompanied her. I went over later and put drugs in her eyes. Then he and I watched episodes of "As Time Goes By."

Just another routine day.

0 comments: