Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Monday, July 28

Up at 7 a.m., but skipped going to the pool this morning, because I wanted to be available when Hubbie called his doctor for an appointment. Turned out he wasn't scheduled until 2 p.m., but it was too late to go to the pool by the time I learned this.


I was already showered and dressed, so I went ahead and did things around the house for the morning. There's always a lot to do after a trip, like laundry. Spent some time downloading photos from the trip, too, and uploading a few to my social network page. I'm just learning how to use my new laptop, so this process took a while.


Lunch was a pimento cheese sandwich and macaroni salad for Mother, and the rest of the Dragon Soup for Hubbie and me. For the next day or two, we will concentrate on using up the food left from the trip.


Just before 2 p.m., we went to meet Hubbie's appointment. The doctor doesn't know what is causing Hubbie's problem, so he ordered a CT scan. The hospital called shortly after we got back home to inform Hubbie that he was scheduled for the scan on Thursday morning at 10:30. He was to drop by the hospital and pick up a solution to drink before bed on Wednesday night. So we went over there right away and picked it up.


Hubbie didn't have the energy to do  much else this afternoon, so he spent time in his recliner.


Later for supper, we naturally made a meal of leftovers from the camping trip. Mother spent the day over here, and was ready to go home after supper, so Hubbie accompanied her. Then he and I watched TV for the evening.

0 comments: