Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, March 9

Boy, I sure will be glad when we adjust to Daylight Savings Time. Again, we slept until 8:30 this morning. After breakfast, I did a treadmill session, and then Mother came over and put color in my hair for tomorrow's appointment to get haircuts.

While I was getting ready for the day, Mother peeled and boiled potatoes for tonight's beef hash. Then I spent the rest of the morning doing household chores and planning the week's menu.

After lunch, Mother and I went for a walk at the college lake, and Hubbie worked in the yard. It was a glorious day for both. We've so enjoyed the warm weather of the past few days and dread the predicted cold, wet, and possibly snowy days coming up later in the week.

Back home, nothing exciting happened beyond doing more household tasks.

After supper, Hubbie and I spent our quiet hour in separate activities...he went back out to work in the yard, and I spent time at my office computer. Later, we watched "Dancing with the Stars."

0 comments: