Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, May 10

Slept late this morning, but didn't attempt to do a treadmill session. I'm giving myself a few more days to fully recover before I begin my exercises, again.

Didn't accomplish much today. Gathered stuff for putting together gift baskets of beauty aids...lotions, scrubs, bath salts, etc....for granddaughters who have birthdays at the end of the month. Mother washed bottles and jars, which are now drying. We'll fill them tomorrow and finish the baskets.

Otherwise, I did a few piddling things around the house and then watched TV. Hubbie ran errands, including taking the male cat to the vet for a checkup..this is the cat that was hit by a car and had to have his shattered jaw surgically repaired. The vet was pleased with his work. The cat's jaw is a little bent, but he's able to eat, which is the important thing.

For supper, we had potato soup and hot rolls. Mother went home afterward, and Hubbie and I did our usual thing of watching TV. We started with an episode of a 10-part PBS series, "Lark Rise to Candleford," a story that revolves around the lives of folks in 19-century Oxforshire. Then we watched "Dancing with the Stars."

0 comments: