Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday, Dec. 14

We slept late this morning, but I still managed to do a treadmill session and work out with weights. After I got ready for the day, Mother came over and chose a jigsaw puzzle to begin working on, and I typed letters to be included in Christmas cards.



The puzzle Mother chose is one of several included in a box that Daughter gave me as a gift for my birthday last year. We've already worked one of the puzzles, of a famous mill in our capital city.





After a lunch of beans, sauteed potatoes, and boiled turnips, Mother went home, Hubbie went outdoors to plant azalea bushes, and I worked on my computer.



During the evening, while we watched Christmas shows on TV, I addressed Christmas card envelopes, added letters and photos to some cards, and wrote short notes in others. I got all but four or five done in the couple of hours that I worked on them.



Hubbie, who has a very large family of children, grandchildren, sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins scattered all over the country, sends a lot more cards than I do, so he started working on his several days ago. I think he's completed the task now, though.

0 comments: