Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday, January 11

We were lazy again this morning, but I hit the treadmill right after breakfast, anyway. Mother and Sis came over mid-morning, and we watched the musical, "Cats," on DVD.

For lunch, we heated one of the chickens from yesterday, and had baked sweet potatoes, cole slaw, and green beans with it. Since we hadn't finished the movie, we set up TV tray tables and ate in the den.

After that, Mother napped, and Sis, Hubbie, and I watched a series of one-hour encore shows on TV.

We settled for deli turkey sandwiches for supper, after which Sis hit the road for her home, a couple of hours away. Mother went to her house, and Hubbie and I continued to veg in front of TV.

I hope I can go right to sleep tonight, because I need to get up early tomorrow for the first day of water aerobics after a month off.

0 comments: