Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tuesday, January 13

I got on the treadmill right after breakfast this morning, and then after getting ready for the day, Hubbie and I went grocery shopping and ran other errands. By the time we got back home it was near lunch time.

After lunch, I went downtown to interview the lady from water aerobics who got a book published several months ago. I spent a couple of hours with her, taping the interview, and doing snapshots of her.

I got back home about 4 p.m., but had to go back downtown at 5 p.m. for an art gallery committee meeting.

Back home at 6 p.m., we had a supper of stuffed bell peppers, with green beans and cole slaw. Then at 7:30, I went to a community theater board meeting.

That meeting ended at 9 p.m., and I was home by 9:15, to watch a one-hour show and the evening news before going to bed.

It was a busy, if not very exciting, day.

0 comments: