Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday, November 17

Had trouble getting to sleep last night. I think it was because I drank a cup of hot chocolate with my lunch yesterday. Caffeine really stimulates my brain, apparently. I dragged myself out of bed at 7:30 a.m. on this chilly morning, just the same, and after breakfast did a treadmill session and weights exercises.

After I was ready for the day, I ironed table clothes for Thanksgiving and did other household chores. Mother came over mid-morning, and she and Hubbie cut up lettuce and other veggies and fruit for a chef's salad lunch, as well as prepared veggies for supper. While they were doing that, I ran copies of instructions for making graham cracker cookie Christmas houses, and did other things related to the workshop.

After lunch, Hubbie took the van in for an oil change, while Mother relaxed, and I finished the job of taking winter clothes out of storage and then storing away summer togs. I set aside a stack of items that are no longer my size for family members to look at. Whatever is not claimed, I will donate to the "Second Time Around" shop.

Later, for supper, we had sauteed cabbage, white beans, baked sweet potatoes, and Chinese pickled beets.

Mother went home after that, and Hubbie and I watched our favorite college basketball team play to a (boo) loss. After that, we watched tonight's episode of "Dancing with the Stars."

0 comments: