Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday, March 12

Up at the usual 7:30 hour, and did a treadmill session and weights exercises after breakfast (for those of you who are tired of reading this repetitive sentence every day, I should explain that I write it as a means of keeping myself accountable. I'm more apt to exercise every morning, if I know I have to report it in my blog every evening).



While I was doing that, Hubbie took the van to the shop for an oil change. He got back home around the time I finished getting ready for the day. Mother came over mid-morning, and we planned upcoming camping trips...one in May, and one in July. We wanted to get the dates nailed down so that Hubbie could make campground reservations.



This afternoon, Mother and I went to a Caring Hands Hospice card making session. Five of us spent three hours making a stack of sympathy, "thinking-of-you," birthday, and Easter cards.



Supper tonight was Ziplock bag omelets, oven fried potatoes, and toast. Mother went home afterwards, and Hubbie and I settled in for the evening. Hubbie watched a basketball game on TV, while I read magazines. And then we both watched one-hour shows.

0 comments: