Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sunday, Sept. 26

Up around 7 a.m., but skipped my exercises again. After breakfast, Mother and Sis came over. Sis painted the raven/nevermore motif on my pumpkin before lunch.

Later, Hubbie and I went to the WDCS to shop for a few groceries and pick up a couple of rotisserie chickens for lunch. We had these with baked sweet potatoes, leftover beans and corn, coleslaw, and honey wheat bread.

Afterward, I gathered supplies needed for making hand creams, bath salts, and scrubs, and we spent part of the afternoon with this project.

We visited for a while longer, before Sis had to go home. Mother went home after that, and Hubbie and I settled in front of the TV. I did manage to wash a couple of loads of clothes and set the DVR for the week's shows and movies, but I didn't accomplish much else.

During the evening, we watched several one-hour shows that recorded on DVR while we were away.

0 comments: