Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tuesday, Sept. 28

Up around 6:30 and did a treadmill session and weights exercises after breakfast. Mother came over afterward and put color in my hair in anticipation of a haircut appointment this morning.

Didn't do much else until time to meet my appointment at 11:30. Back home afterward, Hubbie and I had a lunch of leftover barbecue sandwiches, and Mother had Ramen noodle soup. Then I went to town for a while. I stopped by the pharmacy first, and then went to one of the stores that has a sale every weekend. I received a $10 card in the mail, so I looked for something I could get that wouldn't cost much above that price. I found a gold colored cable knit sweater on sale.

While I was gone, Mother cut up beef round steak and veggies for making a stew. When I got back home, we put the beef, carrots, onions, celery, and cabbage in the slow cooker with cans of fat free, low sodium beef broth and spices and let it cook until supper time. It was delicious, and there's plenty left for another meal or two.

Mother went home afterward, and Hubbie and I did the usual.

0 comments: