Thursday, April 23, 2009

After the Trip, Part Three

I did a treadmill session after breakfast this morning. After that I got busy reading and editing a 20-page paper that Niece e-mailed to me. The paper, an assignment for a master's degree class she is taking, was due on Thursday, so she was frantic to get it done. It took a good bit of the day to do this, and then when I tried to e-mail the edited version back to her, I somehow lost it and had to start all over again. Drats!



Also today, I researched the subject of bromeliads. Hubbie is the scheduled speaker for his Master Gardener group in May, and I'm trying to help him pull together a 30-minute program.



While I was working on those things, Mother put a pot of chicken on for making soup for supper, and Hubbie did various tasks related to the upcoming Master Gardener plant sale this weekend.

Nothing much else happened today. This evening, Hubbie and I watched a strange movie called "The Gathering." This movie is R-rated for language and violence. The plot revolves around a young woman who is hit by a car. The young woman is uninjured in the accident, but the driver, another woman, insists she go home with her to recuperate. The young woman begins to visualize the deaths of various townspeople, and later, in a twisted ending, learns why.

0 comments: