Monday, September 17, 2012

Thursday, Sept. 13

Up at 7:30, so Hubbie could get ready for a Master Gardener meeting at 10 a.m. Before he went to the meeting, he accompanied Mother to our house.

I skipped my exercises this morning, so I could help Mother make sympathy cards for Caring Hands Hospice. We made six of them before lunch.

Hubbie returned home around noon. After lunch, Mother went to the couch for a nap. I took this time to finally get ready for the day, since I ran around all morning in my exercise clothes.

After that, I went outdoors to snap photos of the few remaining flowers in the yard. Then I went upstairs to play on the office computer and print some things that have been waiting for a new printer.

Later, we had a supper of leftover Dragon Soup, served with ham and cheese sandwiches on rye bread.

Accompanied Mother home afterward, and then Hubbie and I watched TV, including the 2002 movie, "The Touch." A Buddhist monk sect asks a brother and sister of the last acrobatic family to retrieve a precious artifact. An action-adventure, obviously.

0 comments: